Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So just an update for everyone! First off, I shot a video of the stuff I got from Spree finally. Only issue is I have no idea how to upload it. So, once I figure it out, it'll be up and ready to go! Secondly, (is that even a word???), I am going to TRY (we'll see if i actually do it) to start uploading stuff everyday day Mon-Fri with a different theme. I'm in the works so far with what each day will be but I know Mondays will probably "Man, look what I made! Monday" and Fridays will be "Fashion Faux Pau Friday" ... I have no idea if I spelled that right. But you get the picture. One of the other things I wanna do is the a Challenge day. That'll be like someone tells me to do something and I try and do it. You know. Like a challenge. Hahahaha. But the first few I do are gonna be the challenges from Beauty Blogger Boot Camp with Elle and Blair Fowler. You should watch it! Some people hate it but I like it! It's on youtube. But each week the contestants have a challenge so I'm gonna do them. I think that'll be on Tuesday's. And I'll call it... "Challenge Accepted! Tuesday." I like that. Get some How I Met Your Mother going in that one. I'm not sure what to do on Wednesday or Thursday so if anyone has any ideas let me know! That's all for now! Bye bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. We miss seeing your beautiful face! So, more of that please? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete