Thursday, February 23, 2012

OOTD

Hey people! So, here's my outfit of the day! I thought it might have been more successful, but I didn't really see anyone today... The only person who said something was my Broadcasting teacher, Laura, who just pointed out that I was wearing shorts. It was a rough day... haha. Anywho, Let's take a look, shall we!?

Here she comes to wreck the day!!! :) just kidding. So here's the outfit. I think its kinda cute/casual. And the shorts kinda play down the whole "hey! here are my legs" ordeal. Since its winter and I am revealing some leg, I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt and a scarf to keep me warm. Let's go to the breakdown!
Okay, as you can see, I like messing around on picnik and this was no exception! The scarf is most likely from Forever 21. I really don't remember. Also, shockingly, everything I'm wearing in this picture is originally mine! That rarely happens. Anyway, The shirt is from Target and its actually... A PAJAMA SHIRT! What?! That shit cray, I know. The shorts are pleated and green and from Hollister. I bought them so long ago when it was cool to wear Hollister and I was too poor so I had like 3 things from there haha.
Here's the pattern of the tights close up. I believe the pattern is herringbone. I like these cause they're kinda pacific northwest-ish which I am very into right now. These are from Forever 21 too, I believe.

Here's an awkward close up of my ear! Isn't it awkward? But all the earrings are from Icing.

This watch is from Target. I don't really like it haha. I like the face of it but I feel like it's too country bumpkin for my liking. There's like flowers on it and stuff. But, hey, I felt like it worked with the outfit. I don't have a picture of my shoes, but I'm just wearing my Uggs. They're from Santa. haha. That's all I've got for now! Bye Bye Bye!







No comments:

Post a Comment