Thursday, March 8, 2012

OOLW? (outfit of last weekend)

Hey Ho! I wore this the other day and I really liked it. So, I thought, why not put it on here! And, yes, I did take a 7th grade myspace photo, but I was in a hurry! And my camera died right after I took this... weird. Anyway, spring break is coming up and I'll be spending it in the lovely Tinley Park! (I hope you catch my sarcasm). But me and my two sisters will be going thrift shopping so I should be able to post a lot more stuff after that (and of course after I steal some batteries from my house for my camera). Anywho, here's the outfit! Enjoy!

Alrighty! The top is from PacSun, which my cousin Danielle picked out for me. The skirt is from Wet Seal (Which I'm now wondering if it still exists in our mall...). The boots are from Charlotte Russe (which is no longer in our mall) (I lost the boots senior year of high school and recently found them in my garage closet! Yay!). The necklace was a gift from my friend Em, so I have no clue wear its from. That's all for now! Bye Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment